Thursday 3 April 2008

www.mycamper.co.uk... Posters, Tshirts, Gift Cards & more

I thought it was about time I mentioned my other work that I do. I originally started this blog to talk about my jewellery & glassware. However, my work originally started many years ago with Volkswagen Camper vans. We bought our first VW splitscreen campervan a few years ago and have been to many shows and even travelled as far as Rome one year. I started to make posters and prints to hang on our wall and decided I would try and sell some of them on ebay. I was very pleased when they started to sell : - ) I've recently added in mens and ladies t-shirts aswell as gift cards and framed prints. All of the photography and artwork has been done by myself. I have A4, A3+ and A1 posters available. Come and check out my website at www.mycamper.co.uk

No comments: