Monday 14 April 2008

I'm featured on Etsy Favorites Blog

My dichroic blue glass bangle has just been featured on Robin Lynne's Etsy Favorites Blogspot which I am really chuffed about. Robin also has an Etsy shop selling handmade one of a kind jewellery & other baubles which is just gorgeous. Click here to check out Robin's Etsy shop.
My dichroic blue glass bangle is currently for sale in my Etsy shop priced at $38.00. I have several other dichroic glass bangles in my shop aswell as necklaces, pendants, jewellery gift sets, fine silver rings, sterling silver adjustable rings, earrings and bracelets.

5 comments:

capitolagirl said...

Congrats on your feature. Robin has a great blog, good for you!

Chloe's Designs Jewellery Findings and Beads said...

thank you. I agree.. it's a great blog. I was well chuffed when I got an email about it..

ThePeachTree said...

I saw it! That's fantastic :)

Chloe's Designs Jewellery Findings and Beads said...

thank you thepeachtree : - )

Alison's Bakery said...

Teee hee this is now mine, all mine!! It was great meeting you today, Anne and the bangle is ace! Hope your day was a success.