Thursday 6 March 2008

Something freaky is happening...

I just had to write this post as something really freaky keeps happening to me. My partner has a replica kit car of a Porsche 356 Speedster. (Sounds nice... the replica is based of a VW Beetle Chassis). Anyway - I keep noticing the numbers '356' in things through-out the day. The main one is checking the temperature on the kiln and the moment I open the door and look at the timer, the temperature says 356 degrees! This has happened countless times!! The most freakiest one was suddenly waking up in the middle of the night and I looked at the clock and it read 3:56am. Has anyone else experienced this? I once started to read a book that was about how powerful the mind is, and if you keep thinking something will happen, then it will. I probably see hundreds of numbers every day, but maybe because 356 means something to me I take more notice?... It's very freaky tho. Would love to hear from anyone else who's maybe experienced something similar.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

not so strange......happens to me all the time. of course, i've owned several of these cars, both real ones and replicas, over the past many many years. i think it's simply due to being more sensitive to the number. i suspect 911 owners really got freaked out on _the_ 911(2001) day we all remember....BTW, if you really like your partner's car and you'd like to buy one, i'll be selling mine soon...cheers, ac roda.

Chloe's Designs Jewellery Findings and Beads said...

Hi,
Thanks for getting in touch. I think I definately agree with what you've said. It freaks me out every time it happens tho!! lol
Why are you getting rid of your speedster? My partner has a Chesil speedster. Was your made by Chesil or someone else? I'm sure you won't have any problems selling it. They are gorgeous cars. Unfortunately they are a little too expensive for me.. even the replicas!! Are you going to any car shows this year? You'd get lots of interest there.

All the best
Anne