Wednesday 12 March 2008

Handcrafted Fine Silver Jewellery

These are my latest fine silver jewellery creations. I made these using silver art clay. I just love working with silver clay and the effects you can create are stunning. Silver clay is made from fine silver dust and a non toxic binder. You create your piece with the clay and then fire it in a kiln. The non toxic organic binder burns away leaving you with 99.9% real fine pure silver. After firing the silver it then requires polishing and hand finishing. I have recently discovered Etsy.com and just opened a new online shop where I have all these silver jewellery pieces listed. You can click here if you would like to take a look around my Etsy shop and see some of the other jewellery I have made.

4 comments:

Alison's Bakery said...

Hello Anne, I just had to stop by and take a look at your blog. I found it via Karen at Amazing Glass, we've 'known' each other for a few years now via a beading forum. I love your glass pieces and those plates and bangles are to die for, could be treating myself soon. Btw I'm just down the road from you in Hucknall, small world. Can I add you to my blog list please?

Chloe's Designs Jewellery Findings and Beads said...

Hello...
Thanks for getting in touch.. and thank you for your lovely comments. I had a look at Karens blog and she has some lovely things on there. I was really pleased when she added some pics of my handmade things.
I would love it if you could add my blog to your list. I will add your blog to my list too... if that's also okay.
hehe... it is a small world. I always go online expecting to see people from america or another country. I don't actually know Notts & Derby that well.. I'm originally from milton keynes.

I've just had a look at your blog and you have some gorgeous things on there. I love beaded jewellery. I've just opened a shop on etsy.com and there is some lovely jewellery on there too.

Alison's Bakery said...

Hello Anne,

Thanks for adding me to your blog and the lovely comments about my work. I've added you to my list too.

Unknown said...

Hi, I also found you through Karens amazing glass blog, your work is stunning, i've added a link from my blog to yours