Friday 7 March 2008

Handmade Silver Adjustable Heart Ring

This is my silver adjustable heart ring that I just finished making yesterday. I am really pleased with the way this ring turned out and couldn't wait to post a picture on my blog. The 2 hearts on the front of the ring are made from silver art clay. Once the silver clay hearts have been fired in kiln, you are left with 99.9% real silver. I have then attached the silver hearts to a sterling silver adjustable ring. I really like these rings. They wrap around your finger and can easily be adjusted without pinching your skin. I have just listed this ring in my Chloe's Designs online jewellery & glassware shop along with some of my other handcrafted rings. If you want to view more of my handcrafted rings, you can click here to go to my shop.

2 comments:

Just A Stay At Home Mom said...

This ring is really very pretty! I love it!

Chloe's Designs Jewellery Findings and Beads said...

Hi, Thank you so much for your lovely comment.