Monday 3 March 2008

Got my picture in the local paper...










I was thrilled to pieces when I picked up a copy of the Derbyshire Picture Telegraph on Saterday and saw my pic on page 10. I think they got a great photo of my glass plates and some of my dichroic glass bangles. I was suprised at how well the pic came out because I know how difficult it is trying to photograph glass.
Everyone that was at the craft show last Sunday had their pic featured in the local paper. It was really nice to show my friends & family some of the crafts that other people had made. One lady made these gorgeous pottery masks and bowls for the garden. She bought one of her bowls to the fair to demonstrate her working and I was so impressed with it at the end of the day. I came away from the fair with lots of new ideas to improve my stall for next time. I'm still looking for my next fair, but will post dates as soon as I know.

No comments: