Wednesday 3 September 2008

Pink Sparkly Dichroic Glass Bangle

I just love making these glass bangles and especially love this sparkly pink bangle. I have used some transparent dichroic glass along with pink fusing glass to create this bangle. It is quite difficult to capture a good photo as the dichroic glass sparkles vibrant pinks and purples and is just stunning. Unfortunately I've nearly finished using all my pink fusing glass, so I think I will be placing another order for some more soon!!

I've got a few more bangles ready to be shaped at the moment plus a load more waiting to be fired for the first time. My workroom is filling up with glass pieces waiting to be fired. I've been a little side-tracked the last couple of days working with silver art clay and making some new pendants and rings. I'm still working on these but will update with some pics very soon : - )





2 comments:

Sam Gillespie said...

Hi Chloe, beautiful! love the pink one.

Chloe's Designs Jewellery Findings and Beads said...

Hi incywincy : - )
Thanks for checking out my bangles. I think the pinks my favorite .. anything pink & sparkly! hehe