Monday 29 September 2008

A few new dichroic glass pendants...

Here are a few of my latest dichroic glass pendants that I have just finished listing in my online shop. I especially love the pink glass pendants on the top row. I've also made a couple of matching pendant & earring gift sets in the pink too. I've been busy this week trying to list as many new pieces in my shop as possible. I've also been working on some new glass bowls, so I hope to have a picture of them soon.

I've booked a stand at the Central Milton Keynes Christmas Gift Fayre. It's on from Friday 31st October to Sunday 2nd November '08. There will be around 100 exhibitors at Middleton Hall, CMK and should be a very good event. I am really looking forward to it. If you're in the area, please come & say hello. Middleton Hall is in the main central Milton Keynes shopping centre, right outside John Lewis. I'm not sure exactly where my stand will be just yet, but I will update my blog as soon as I know.

No comments: