Tuesday 23 September 2008

Milton Keynes Craft Fair

I'm just back from doing my first big craft fair in Milton Keynes. The fair was on for 4 days and in the Milton Keynes main indoor shopping centre. I arrived on Wednesday night and spent several hours setting up my stand. This is the only photograph I took just after setting up...



I was really hoping to have more glass bowls and plates to take with me, but decided to concentrate mainly on jewellery. There were over 100 exhibitors in the hall and quite a few jewellery stands. It didn't help that we had such a lovely weekend ... (I think it's the only time I've ever wanted it to rain!! lol)

Thank you to all my family & friends that came to see me at the fair. It was lovely that so many people popped over the say hello. Being my first big craft fair, I wasn't too sure what to expect and was having last minute nerves that my stand would look quite amateurish against the other stands. I was pleased with the overall layout, but have got lots of new ideas to try and improve my display.

I've got lots of new pieces that I am currently listing in my online shop, so please come and check it out: http://www.chloesdesigns.com/.

2 comments:

sara said...

hi chloe,your craft stall lovely. i bought one of your glass necklaces, i have had alot of positive comments. hope to see you next time in milton keynes. good luck! from sara

Chloe's Designs Jewellery Findings and Beads said...

Helloo : - )

It's so great to hear from you. Thanks for checking out my blog & your lovely comments. I am so pleased you like your necklace. I've just bought some silver dichroic glass which is stunning, so I should have some more designs at the next CMK fair. (I'm back at Middleton Hall for their X-mas fair which is 31st Oct to 2nd Nov. If you're in the area, you'll have to come & say hello) : - )
All the best
xx