Friday 29 August 2008

Just finished making these...

I've just finished making a few silver, glass & beaded jewellery pieces. I am currently making lots of new dichroic glass & silver jewellery for the Milton Keynes craft fayre in September. It's the biggest craft fayre I've done so far and really want to make sure I have a good variety of jewellery pieces.

I am also working on some new brooches which I hope to have ready for the craft fayre. I've got a 4m by 2m shell style area and have been outside in the garden today mapping out my stand design on the ground ... (the neighbours probably think I'm barmy laying pegs all over the ground!! lol)


The craft fayre is being held at Middleton Hall, Central Milton Keynes indoor shopping centre between Thursday 18th September and Sunday 21st September. I will be in one of the corners by Boros bag/luggage shop. If you are in the shopping centre, please come and say hello. There will be over 100 exhibitors in total, so there will be lots of different arts and crafts to look at and buy.

Here are just a few more of the pieces I have finished this week...



No comments: