Monday 30 June 2008

When you fall in love with a piece of jewellery...

I was at Bakewell Craft Fair in Derbyshire this weekend selling my dichroic glass & silver jewellery. I had been busy all last week making up lots of new jewellery pieces to take with me. I had made lots of little glass stud earrings along with some more silver & glass adjustable rings. I was just so delighted when a this lovely lady saw the ring pictured below and instantly fell in love with it. She was from America and just about to head back home. I'm so pleased they decided to stop at Bakewell first : - ) The lady could not take the ring off and a few minutes later the ring was sold. I was really pleased the lady bought the ring as you could tell she really loved it. She even decided to keep it on...

No comments: