Friday 13 June 2008

Website re-vamped...

I've spent the last couple of days updating my website which is nearly finished. I have just a couple more pages to complete, but the majority is now uploaded. I have a selection of dichroic glass and silver necklaces, bangles, earrings, rings etc all available to buy online from www.chloesdesigns.com/.
I can also make custom jewellery pieces. I have a few sets of cufflinks which I will be listing in my online shop today. These are my first lot of cufflinks which are sterling silver and dichroic glass. The computer has been a little slow uploading everything this morning, so I am just off for a quick coffee break. The necklace pictured above is another one I finished making earlier this week.

2 comments:

Alison's Bakery said...

You have been busy, Anne. Love the pendant and what a lovely gift the matching set of his and hers peices would make.

Chloe's Designs Jewellery Findings and Beads said...

Helloo : - ))
I wasn't sure if the pendant would survive being tumbled, but it came out a treat.. except that the steel shot got stuck inside the pendant and took me ages trying to get it all out! lol.