Wednesday 25 June 2008

I ordered some more sterling silver adjustable ring blanks which arrived this week. This is my latest adjustable ring. I handmade the front piece using precious metal clay and dichroic glass. The glass piece has 2 layers of dichroic glass in it which gives it an amazing sparkly effect and the colours are so vibrant. This is then attached onto the sterling silver ring using a 2 part high strength epoxy glue.

I have also been busy this week making up lots of diddy dichroic glass stud earrings. These have been really popular at the craft fairs. They are about 7mm by 7mm and all have sterling silver studs. I have listed a few pairs in my online shop and will be listing some more soon.

 


1 comment:

mido61285 said...

hello

your blog is very very good

and also your products such as jewellery and glass are very good

i have my forum and there are a section og jewellery and glass

i hope to join to my forum

and you can advertise about you blog , website, products for free

this invitation just for you

my email mido61285@yahoo.com

my forum http://makecrafts.444.0lx.net/vb/

good luck