Monday 16 June 2008

My dichroic glass & silver jewellery takes centre stage...

I was a little nervous this weekend when I was put on the front centre table at the Bakewell craft fair with my dichroic glass & silver jewellery and glassware pieces. The organiser of the craft fair rotates the front table so that everyone can have a go if they want to. It took me a little longer to set up in the morning as I had to re-think my table layout and I like to group things together so that all the earrings are in one place etc. I was really pleased with the final layout and was even more chuffed when another crafter commended me on my table display. The first picture below was taken just as you walked through the front doors of the craft fair...

I decided to put my glassware pieces around one side of the table and my earrings and pendants on the other side. The pendants are displayed in a carry case box that my boyfriend made for me. I was so pleased how well the case turned out, and it works very well for displaying my glass pendants...



I have recently updated my website with craft fair dates that I am currently doing. I will be adding to this list as I get more dates booked. Please click here to see my craft fair dates.

So this week I will be making up new stock. I especially need to make some more dichroic glass stud earrings which are very popular. The stud earrings are just £4.99 each and all come on sterling silver ear studs. I made a pair for myself which I always wear and they certainly attract alot of attention as they sparkle away. I will be listing some of my stud earrrings on my website shortly.

2 comments:

Alison's Bakery said...

Your set up looks great, Anne. Please take a peek at my blog, there may be something of interest to you - not telling you more lol

Chloe's Designs Jewellery Findings and Beads said...

: - ) Helloo ... How coool is that.. thank you. What a great idea too. That definately made me smile. I am so impressed at your guitar cake too. That must have taken alot of time & patience to make.