Monday 24 May 2010

New Dichroic Glass Earring Cards

After I got back from my last craft fair in March, I was buzzing to make some new earring cards. When I did my first few craft fairs a few years ago, I would hang all my earrings on one big sheet of card. This wasn't the best idea because it wasn't easy for customers to pick up the earrings and have a good look at them.

So I decided to design an individual earring card for each pair of earrings to hang from. I found this worked alot better as customers could easily pick up each little earring card and have a proper look at them.

My new earring cards are very similar to my old one's, execpt they are slightly bigger and the design of the cards now matches my logo and business cards. Here's a picture of my dichroic glass stud earring cards:


If you'd like to check out my current range of dichroic glass earrings available to buy online, please visit my website:

No comments: