Thursday 12 March 2009

Getting ready for a craft fair

I have got my first craft fair of the year coming up next week. It's at Central Milton Keynes shopping centre in Middleton Hall and is on from Thursday 19th March to Sunday 22nd March 2009. I really hope it will be busy that weekend and I have been busy making lots of new dichroic glass jewellery pieces for Mother's Day.



There will be over 100 exhibitors in the hall, so a good variety of handmade crafts. I will be taking along all of my dichroic glass & silver jewellery plus my glass giftware pieces. I have lots of new handmade dichroic glass pendants, bangles, bracelets, brooches, necklaces, matching gift sets, cufflinks and more. The last couple of weeks have been really busy as I have been working on a new layout and getting some new display items. I hope it all comes together okay.

My stand will be by a shop called Woolfe. If you are in CMK between the 19th - 22nd March, please pop over and say hello.

No comments: