Thursday 18 December 2008

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year...

I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I really can't believe how quickly this year has gone. I hope everyone has had a good December. This was my first year at doing craft fairs and jewellery parties and I have really enjoyed myself and learnt alot along the way. When I look back at my first craft fair, I think my designs and displays have slowly developed and improved, but I have lots more things planned for 2009 and hope it will be a good year. I have received so much support from so many people this year, that I would like to say a massive thank you, and hope I can continue creating attractive jewellery & glassware.
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year! From Chloe's Designs.

No comments: