Thursday 11 December 2008

A Double Layer of Dichroic Glass...

I've just finished making this dichroic glass jewellery gift set using 2 layers of dichroic glass. The set is pale pink and silver underneath and has a layer of transparent red dichroic glass over the top. I love the depth in this necklace & earrings set, and especially love the way it sparkles in the light. I had to fire the glass pieces several times in my kiln and I also shaped the edges so they are nice and flat.


I have a few new jewellery gift sets available which I will be listing in my shop today: http://www.chloesdesigns.com/. You can also check out some of my jewellery pieces in my Ebay Shop.
My kiln is back on again this morning and I'm fusing a glass bowl. I'm not quite sure how this one is going to turn out, but I will post some pics when it's finished.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this set is gorgeous!