Tuesday 14 October 2008

Handmade Dichroic Glass Jewellery

I have been updating my website lately and adding in lots of new handmade dichroic glass & silver jewellery pieces. The glass bangle pictured above is my latest creation and will be listed in my shop shortly.
I have lots of dichroic glass jewellery gift sets which would make the perfect Christmas present for that special person. (UK delivery is just £2.00)
Please come & check out my handmade jewellery & glassware at www.chloesdesigns.com, alternatively you can come & see me at the Central Milton Keynes Christmas Gift Fayre in Middleton Hall from 31st October to 2nd November '08.

1 comment:

Alison's Bakery said...

Hope everythings going well in the preparation for the Christmas Fair. I do like those silver pieces further down your blog.

Btw - I've tagged you, but please don't feel obliged to take part if you don't want to.