Thursday 9 October 2008

Flower & Heart Jewellery Designs...

I've been working on some new flower & heart pendants and have just finished making this .999 fine silver pendant using precious metal clay...

This pendant took me a few days to complete and I am really pleased with the finished result. The pendants are tumble polished and then I finish them off by hand. I love setting gemstones in the silver as I just love anything sparkly!!

I've also just finished making this heart pendant which is definately one of my favorites...


I think this pendant would also look gorgeous on a silver torque necklace.

I'm getting ready for my next fair which is at the end of this month in Central Milton Keynes. I've got a stand at the Christmas Gift Fayre in Middleton Hall and am looking forward to it. I'm trying to get some more glassware pieces made to take with me too. The fayre is on from Friday 31st October to Sunday 2nd November. Please come & say hello if you're in the area.

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Both designs are stunning. Completely unique and irresitible. What a gift you have.

Chloe's Designs Jewellery Findings and Beads said...

Thank you for your lovely comments : - )