Tuesday 15 July 2008

Truly Handmade Craft Fair Saterday 19th July 2008

I've been a very busy bee the past few days. I bought some new dichroic glass colours and have been making up lots of new jewellery sets, earrings and pendants. I wanted to get a really bright electric pink and this is how my first piece turned out using the new pink dichroic glass along with grey fusing glass...


I'm really pleased I have some new colours to take with me this weekend to the Truly Handmade craft fair. The craft fair is being held this Saterday 19th July at St James Church Hall, Mere Green Road, Mere Green, Sutton Coldfield, B75 5BW. If you are in the area, please stop by and say hello. There will be a variety of arts & craft stalls with free admission & parking. (Opening times will be 10am-3pm)

I have also made a pair of dichroic glass stud earrings in the same electric pink colour. Please come & browse my website for lots more handmade jewellery. www.chloesdesigns.com


No comments: