Wednesday 23 July 2008

Dichroic Glass Forum

The Truly Handmade craft fair last Saterday went really well. The event was organised by Caroline of LittleGemsUK and ran very smoothly. Even though it rained for most of the day the event was extrememly well organised and there was a very good turn out. I was very pleased with my table display and met alot of lovely talented people. It was actually quite difficult trying to keep my purse in my bag as there were so many unique and beautiful crafts to look at and buy.

I also met another very talented artist who was Sam of incywincy crafts. Sam makes stunning button jewellery including personalised gifts and much more. I saw one of Sam's button bracelets at the weekend and it really is beautiful. Sam introduced me to the Dichroic Glass Forum which I have recently joined. This is a great site which offers lots of information, news links, advice, tutorials etc... The website address is http://dichroicglass.co.uk/

I have just finished making a pink & black chequered bangle this week to match the necklace & earrings set I made last week. I've also just finished making a few bangles, so thought I would show off my new jewellery pieces...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

your bangles are so extraordinary i may just have to learn how to wear one!!! (can only wear skinny gold chain bracelets-silver turns on me & anything chunky when young always fell off)

I love ANYTHING sparkly, pink's my fav but your turqouise is gorgeous too!