Tuesday 19 February 2008

Yikes... 5 Days until my first craft fair!!

So I have 5 days left to prepare for my very first craft fair. I must say that I am quite excited about it. I've been planning my table display this morning and making all my labels and price tags. I still need to cover a couple of boxes with purple material to match the table cover. The fair is at The Whitworth Centre in Darley Dale, Matlock. (Sunday 24th Feb. 10am-4pm)
Pictured above is one of my new silver rings. I bought the sterling silver adjustable ring and added my own dichroic glass & real silver piece on top. I made the dichroic glass bit first and then set it into silver art clay. After firing the art clay you are left with 99.9% real silver. I have a few of these rings ready for my craft stall and hope they attract some attention. I'll get some pics of my stall on Sunday and will post them on my blog sometime next week. Ooooh... wish me luck!!!

No comments: