Monday 25 February 2008

Craft Fair


Here's a picture of how my craft stall looked yesterday. Overall I sold very little which was a disappointment, but I am buzzing with lots of fresh new ideas, and I certainly enjoyed myself. This was my first ever craft fair I had done. I received alot of superb comments from many people which was a real boost. I gave out quite a few business cards & leaflets, so I am hoping I may get some sales following the fair. It was also nice to meet other crafters and hear their experiences. I am definately going to do another craft fair and will post some details when I have my next one booked.

1 comment:

Alane, Artist Art Glass and Mixed Media said...

Hi There,

Just looking at your pic, I see two to three things that might automatically up your sales.

1. Do you accept credit cards? I do not see any posters on this. My sales trippled.

2. I did not have any signs in my booth stating my biz name and if my items were handcrafted or homemade. Now that has changed since I added the banners and a printed poster encased in a flyer stand and I am more Credible.

Alane - Art Glass and mixed media
San Diego
ArtSizzles.com
CGGE