Tuesday 21 April 2009

Fine Silver Jewellery made using Silver Art Clay

It was such a gorgeous day yesterday that I decided to take my work outside and finished polishing some of my latest handmade jewellery pieces. I have made these earrings & pendants using silver art clay which have been fired in my kiln leaving just .999 fine silver:

I have a couple more pieces waiting to be polished, so hopefully I will have some more pics soon. Just got these jewellery bits listed in my Ebay shop today, so please come take a look : - )

A couple of froggies in our pond .. enjoying the lovely sunshine...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These handmade jewellery pieces are really pretty. I am crazy of these type of designs.
engraved silver jewelry

Unknown said...

Looking nice!
engraved silver jewelry