Monday 3 November 2008

My stand at the CMK Christmas Gift Fayre

I've just got back home after doing a 3 day Christmas Gift Fayre at Central Milton Keynes. The Gift Fayre was held in Middleton Hall just outside John Lewis. I arrived on the Thursday afternoon to set up and was really pleased with my overall layout. However, I did let myself down a little by not getting some better lights sorted. I am going to get this sorted for next time. I'd like some halogen lights, but I need to think about how to set them up first.

Here's me at my stand on Friday 31st October '08...
I met lots of lovely people over the 3 days and was really pleased to sell some of my favorite dichroic glass jewellery pieces. I got back home last night and have been un-packing everything this morning. My online shop is now back online and available to buy from. I have lots of new items not yet listed, so will be adding new jewellery pieces to my shop shortly. http://www.chloesdesigns.com/

No comments: